How can textile and resilient floor coverings be installed in new constructions to allow future removal without residues? WITH SIGAN 1.
Quick and flexible changes of floor covering becomes increasingly important, also in new constructions. Sigan allows installing textile and resilient floor covering in newly constructed rental flats, offices or shops so that they can be replaced quickly and simply.
On the one hand, the substrate can be protected for years without problems using Sigan products and, on the other hand, the floor covering can be replaced quickly, clean anddust-freewhen the usage changes or new tenants move in. This is because Sigan 1 can be removed from the substrate without residues leaving it guaranteed undamaged. Only the switchTec® adhesive technology from UZIN offers this advantage.
Processing film: Install floor coverings in new constructions to allow future removal without residues.
Sigan 1 is the ideal base in new constructions allowing to respond quickly and troublefree to changed uses.
Technical services UZIN
UZIN Planus Film-forming Sigan system primer
Primer for residue-free removability of Sigan 1 or Sigan Elements Plus on levelling compounds, chipboard and metal.
- guarantees the secure installation of floor coverings using Sigan 1 or Sigan Elements Plus
- guarantees a residue-free removal of floor coverings laid with Sigan 1 or Sigan Elements Plus
UZIN Sigan 1 Dry adhesive film backing on levelled / raw substrates
Dry adhesive for PVC/CV coverings, PVC design coverings, rubber coverings, textile coverings in sheets and tiles on levelling compounds, chipboard and metal.
- quick and easy installation
- no trapped air bubbles thanks to micro-perforation and ventilation channels
- floor covering is immediately ready for foot traffic and loading
- can be welded / jointed immediately
- later removal leaves no residues